Radical Preaching

Can preaching again have something to say?
This blog marks the attempt to bring the theological vision of Radical Orthodoxy into the worship and preaching of the local church.

Monday, November 07, 2005

A Week with Stephen Long

Jonathan Norman is beginning another of his very interesting "A Week with..." series. This week, he will be featuring Stephen Long, who is a Methodist theologian who has written a book in the Radical Orthodoxy series. This book, Divine Economy, is a Christian critique of capitalism.

Please visit Jonathan's blog as I think it will be an interesting and rewarding read.

Grace and Peace,
Scott

4 Comments:

Blogger Thunder Jones said...

I may dig up my copy of DE and give a synopsis and analysis of it as well.

November 07, 2005 9:36 AM  
Blogger Fr. D.L. Jones said...

Who are the other personalities that he has profiled on his "A Week with..." series?

November 08, 2005 11:02 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Stanley Hauerwas, Robert Webber, and Inagrace Dietterich.

Eric did a week with John Milbank earlier in the fall (ericisrad.com)

November 09, 2005 4:20 AM  
Blogger Eric Lee said...

I still have one more Milbank post up my sleeve that needs to be finished, too! I hope I can attend to it soon.

November 09, 2005 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home