Radical Preaching

Can preaching again have something to say?
This blog marks the attempt to bring the theological vision of Radical Orthodoxy into the worship and preaching of the local church.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Landed in Tennessee

I hope to be back blogging in the near future. I started as Youth Pastor for Blakemore and West Nashville United Methodist Churches in Nashville on Sunday. Last week was insane. In addition to moving, I finished my comprehensive exams, while we were moving. I am beginning to catch up on my sleep!

I have missed blogging, and I hope to be posting again soon. I hope everyone is well.

Grace and Peace,
Scott

2 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

welcome to nashville scott.

Hope we can get together sometime.

I'll be out of town (in DC, and visting Church of the Saviour again on Sunday) for a week, but do shoot me an email or something.

Dale

March 22, 2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger gavin richardson said...

welcome to nashville.. i guess...
&:~)

April 05, 2006 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home